Ronald G. Wayne Offers Signed by Ron Memorabilia and Collectibles
I am happy to announce the immediate availability of signed replicas of the original Apple Computer Company contract, Apple-1 Operation Manual, the early "Newton" Apple Computer Company logo, and my autobiography "Adventures of an Apple Founder." The items are now available for purchase on my official website.
On April 1st, 1976, Steve Wozniak, and Steve Jobs and myself, signed the contract agreement that formed the Apple Computer Company. I typed that document before the signing.
The following day, April 2, I created the "Apple-1 Operation Manual" in which he typed out the computer's operating instructions in detail. The manual included hand-drawn illustrations, also created by me.
Featured on that Apple-1 Operation Manual is a pen-and-ink illustration of Sir Isaac Newton, sitting under an apple tree. That illustration would become known as the company's iconic, if short-lived, unofficial logo. Now, official merchandise bearing the 44-year-old work of art. Items include coffee mugs, pillows, iPhone cases, laptop sleeves, stickers and more.
It was a truly whimsical expression, that work. Newton, sitting under an apple tree, at the start of something that would go on to change the world. I wanted to capture that feeling.
12 Days later, I would remove myself from the company, which would go on to be re-formed as "Apple Computer, Inc" without my involvement.
In addition to the logo merchandise, signed replicas of the original Apple Computer Company contract, Apple-1 Operation Manual, early "Newton Logo" as well as my autobiography "Adventures of an Apple Founder" are now available for purchase on my website. These documents have historical significance to hardcore Apple fans.
Available Items Include:
* Apple "Newton" Logo Print - Signed: $25.00 - Laser printed on archival paper, signed with embossed-seal by Ronald G. Wayne. Includes a certificate of authenticity, with serial number.
* Apple-1 Operation Manual: $50.00 - A replica of the original 15 page Apple-1 Operation Manual, laser printed on archival paper, signed by it's creator Ronald G. Wayne. Includes a certificate of authenticity, with serial number.
* Framed replica of the original "Apple Computer Company contract" signed and emboss-sealed by Ronald G. Wayne: $800 - Includes a certificate of authenticity, with serial number, a black frame with a white/cream matte, clear glass. Wire and hanging hardware included.
* Autographed copy of "Adventures of an Apple Founder" by Ronald G. Wayne: $25.00 - Soft-cover, signed with embossed-seal by Ronald G. Wayne.
Other Apple "Newton" Logo Items Include:
* Beach Bag: $35.00
* Biodegradable Phone Case: $21.50
* Bubble-Free Stickers: $3 to $3.50, Depending on Size
* Framed Poster: $26.00
* Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt: $26.50
* Your New Favorite Mug: $11.00
* Your New Favorite Pillow: $26.50
Often considered the "forgotten" co-founder of the Apple, I have spent the later years of his life researching and writing about socioeconomics and the nature (and dangers) of fiat money. A Kickstarter campaign for my next work "Counterfeit Trust & the Nature of Money" will be launching soon and will include new, never-before seen personalized memorabilia.
For more information about the upcoming "Counterfeit Trust & the Nature of Money" Kickstarter campaign, speaking engagements or stamp collecting, please make contact via the website.
Ronald G. Wayne is an Engineer, Historian and Author, co-founder of the Apple Computer Company and Former Chief Draftsman and Product Development Engineer at Atari. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2020 Ronald G. Wayne. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.